Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November




The girls school opened their "space simulator"
 they have gotten to go in a few times and do "missions" they love going there!! 
I turn by back for 2 seconds and this is what I find!
He has figured out how to get on the table!! NOOOO!!!   
The washing machine provides great entertainment 
Sweet little tuckered out boy!!
And my little Bia bug, won't let me do anything with her hair these days.
 This is usually what she looks like, unless I can get her to let me put it in a pony tale or something, which takes A LOT of bribery!!!!!!!
When we visit the store, this is their favorite place to go see!!
Kaliah is ALWAYS asking if we can go see the horses.
They sat here and played for like 20 minutes before I had to literally pull them away!
I guess he got in a little fight with his Woody doll from Toy Story...you should see the other guy!
My Mom threw the "Speakman" family party this year. It was fun!
I totally stole these pictures from my cousin!  I was lame and forgot to take any!!
So thanks Jess!!!
Playing games with the kids! 
My Mom was like super woman, She kept those kids busy!!!
Lots of kids!!!
It was a birthday party for my Grandma Speakman!
We sang happy birthday and then we ate pizza and the kids played party games and we watched Grandmas life video at the and.  I miss my grandparents!! But from what I hear, they were there ;-)

Saileen and I went to see a production of "The Nutcracker"  We went with good friends of ours!
This is Saileen and her best friend Emilia!
Jessica and I definitely enjoyed the outing as well!!
Santa was in attendance as well, I guess he got done with his to do list early this year!
I was able to catch a few pictures, this is near the end with the cast all on stage
The girl in the black and red was one of Saileen's favorites

Can't forget to get a picture with the evil mouse!
It was fun and we had a good time with our friends!!!
I got home to find this...Got enough blankets there?!!? I think 4 is more than sufficient! Ha ha
Getting excited for Christmas!!!! 
The snow started yesterday and it really feels like Christmas!!
I can' wait!!!!

2 comments:

GramieK said...

That was just awesome to see all of those pictures!!! I loved BK asleep in his chair, with his poor bloody nose (and yes, I'd hate to see the other guy! :) ) and all the other ones. Your Christmas corner at your home looks so cozy and I was so happy to see Derek's Christmas sock! He must be our only child that kept track of his! The space station - wow - what a great thing for the girls to be able to do!! All good stuff - thanks again!!

van Zwol Family said...

I get behind on reading blogs! I love the updates though - even if I am in one of the pictures. :P Glad to see you all your busy on goings!