I found these pictures and didn't have them any any of the blog book I have so I want to put them in here so I have them somewhere!!
![]() |
| Little Kaliah!! |
![]() |
| I am guessing this is around Easter |
![]() |
| Playing games in the yard! |
![]() |
| Love the Cousins!! |
![]() |
| Tay tay!! |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Me and my SISTER!! |
![]() |
| Can't catch me!! |
![]() |
| Love the doo!! |
![]() |
| Derek in Young mens |
![]() |
| Taking the young men to Moab on a trip |
![]() |
| Tay tay and jojo day! |
![]() |
| Tay tay and Kenna...and Justin day! |
![]() |
| We went to the conference center for the Relief Society Broadcast!! |
![]() |
| Then Shopping!! |












































No comments:
Post a Comment