Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Children's Museum

We went to the Children's museum, it is a lot of fun!  It is very busy in the summer!
This was the little kids area, pretty fun! 
Kaliah and her friend Hadley doing dress up
Saileen and her friend Kelsey, they did the ropes course together 
There is Saileen way up in the rafters
Saileen helping Kelsey across
This is a little more acurate on how high she was, this is not zoomed in. That is her nearly to the green square on the right side of the ladder. You can barely see her!
They had all kinds of teeter totters and zip lines and things!
This is the store area, it was all well and good until MyKay wandered off and we couldn't find him!!!! It was SOO scary!!! I prayed so hard and finally found him at the top of the huge stairs!  Worst feeling ever!!!  I can't believe I lost my kid!!!!
 Overall it was really fun, aside from loosing my kid! Other than that, It was blast and we can't wait to go again!!!

No comments: