Saturday, July 5, 2014

Crib re-purpose!

 So we have this crib...it has been part of out world for a very long time. 3 babies have used it.  When the last baby outgrew it....we didn't need it any more.


Mylee used it
Kaliah used it too!!


It was a great crib!!

I was excited to get to use it again..
and then baby MyKay took is turn in it 

It was a drop side crib so we couldn't pass it onto anyone else, but I could's stand to just trow it away!
So I saw this pintrest about making a bench out of an old crib
So Derek decided to give it a shot!

And ta da!!!  The finished product!!  I LOVE IT!!!!!
I get to keep the old crib around, but it is now BEAUTIFUL as a bench!!!!!

2 comments:

GramieK said...

Yes, this looks awesome! What a great idea, for sure!

GramieK said...

AND, such cute pictures of the gkids that used it!