Wednesday, October 15, 2014

slouchy hat

I have been wanting to have a slouchy beanie hat. They are pretty spendy from those online boutique places. So I figures I would try my hand at making one...or 2
Here is one of the sweaters I found in the D.I. pile
Turned into this. I used the sleeve to make a matching one for her Ever After High doll

Then I found a cute sweater that the girls outgrew and made this one...one of my favorites!
This one was a 6-9 month sweater vest that was MyKays

This was the first one that I did, I think it turned out pretty cute. Ken Loves it!
This is my other favorite one that I made.  It was nerve wracking because it was from a sweater I liked pretty well, but it is even better as a hat!

I may continue on making these out of old sweaters!!  Re-purposing a sweater sure beats spending $30 bucks on one!  I ended up making a matching hat set for each of the girls and their dolls...It was super fun!  




No comments: