Wednesday, October 15, 2014

That's what boys do

It funny seeing the difference between my girls and MyKay..
This is one thing, I find lines of cars in random places, in his room, on the fireplace, in his doorway. Last night I spied him with his rumble trucks lined up and then he would pull the string and just sit and watch them rumble.  He did it over and over and over again. 
 Cars are fascinating to him! The orange one is one of his rumble trucks.
In this picture he was trying to give me a look with one raised eyebrow...he couldn't quite get it, but it was funny to watch him try. The yellow truck with the boulder in it is his other rumble truck.  You pull the rock and it pulls the string and then rumbles like it is idling as the string comes back, He loves those things! 
This one was pretty epic!  Look at all those cars!

 Another row of cars, I find them everywhere!


He LOVES to be outside with Dad! 
If Dad is outside, he will not be satisfied until he is out there too! 
He loves to act like he is a big boy....don't grow up too fast my little guy!!
Playing Peek-a-boo

I love this here boy!

Every time we go to Grandpa's house he asks to sit on the tractor and he thinks he is in the big time when he is sitting on it! Look at that face.  This is serious business!

I went into his room to turn of the humidifier and I hear "Mooooom!' I said "Where are you buddy?" I turned around and see that he has taken all of the snuggles out and is now sitting in the basket with his alligator, so proud of himself! He is such a cute little goof!

No comments: