Saturday, September 20, 2008

Snowbird minus the snow

We took a little trip up to snowbird. My parents were staying there on a little mini vacation and asked us to come and visit form the day.
MyLee and I in the lobby
Ready to go on our walk

She was so excited!!
Here is the crew heading the steep hill!

We are at the top, it was an amazing view!
Me and my ladies!
Aunt Kalie with the girls
I love this picture. The little wood cave was really neat!
Our picnic at the top!
YUMM!


This place had an awesome park! These were the swings.
So cool!


Thy even had stuff, under the playground!

We couldn't resist.
Neither could my Dad!
What a face......I want a turn!
SHe was really just pretending, but she was good at the face!
My dad was amused....I tried to jump out...forgot to unbuckle some of the buckles!
Didn't get very far!

Cool climbing wall!
She didn't fit...he he he
Monkey on the monkey bars!

She loved this big bug!

I saw this and thought...."ut I wanted to feed the CYOTES!!!!!" Yea right!!
cute girls

The view from my parents room

5 flights of concrete stairs....so inviting, aren' they!
We wore her out!

they even got to ride thei bikes. They were excited about that.
It was a great trip. Lots of fun in a short period of time. Saileen said it was the best day she ever had!

1 comment:

Danielle and Trenton said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are so cute!! It looks you guys had so much fun!