Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A little Comparison

So I thought it would be fun to do a little comparison to see how much my girls look like me.



Saileen Looks somewhat like me, the little apple cheeks, and the same nose. I can  say she looks a little bit like I did.
Saileen
Me
MyKenna
Me

Kenna on the other hand, I though would look a lot more like me than it shows n the pictures. Maybe it's the bangs, I don't know. But she definitely has my eyes!
MyLee
Me
MyLee I am sad to say looks very little like me. The hair, (or Lack there of) the face shape, I can't find a whole lot that is alike. Maybe they will look more like me as they get older.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i dont' think kenna looks like you either...but she doesn't look like a staker either!!! who knows...i am glad none of my boys look like me!!! ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

I think Saileen looks most like you at that age than the other girls. My kids would look like me one day and the next they'd look like their dad...funny how that all works! Cute pictures of you when you were tiny!

Rebecca E. said...

I think Saileen looks the most like you. But with age Ellie has begun to look more like me but as an infant more like her dad. So maybe as the other two grow they take more after you. But you can definitley see YOU in all of them. They are so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I think Kenna looks just like you! All so cute!!!!

Sheri said...

Okay, I thought Saileen looked the MOST like you. It was CRAZY. I looked at the pictures together and said, "WOAH." Kenna I think looks like you also. But differently so. Kenna and Saileen don't look much like each other, but they both look like YOU. Craziness! I think MyLee looks a little bit like you, but it's hard to tell because she's a different age then that picture of you. Ask me again in a couple of years, then I'll tell you whether MyLee looks like you. :)

Sheri said...

Okay, I just realized that you DO have an age picture down there with MyLee, but it still doesn't count. I maintain that you have to get back to me in a couple of years for my verdict.

Robbie and Shay said...

No question now where they get their cuteness!