Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Eden

So an update on Eden. For those who don't know she was born at 31 weeks. She was in the hospital for a couple months and made remarkable progress there. So now she is 4 months old.

She is so cute getting so big....(a relative term for her)
she is in her 0-3 month clothes and she looks like a little doll!

Here she is with Trenton and Danielle. Eden does look a lot like Trenton, for now.

Thought you all might like to see how she is doing.

6 comments:

Nana Clark said...

Thanks so much for adding your syblings to your blog. (I only see yours and Shane's) I have been wondering about Eden every since she was born so tiny..... She is a doll in looks and size!!!

Rebecca E. said...

I'm so glad to see some pics of your neiece. I knew she was born early, but always wondered how she was doing in and out of the hospital and everything. Thanks for sharing. She sure is cute and they are an adorable family (she does look a lot like Trenton)

The Downey's said...

I know I need to get off the computer but I just had to take a peak at your blog! Your speedy...that e-mail was in my inbox already! I love seeing pictures and I'm glad you do a blog...you are an inspiration to me! My goal for the week...post something new on our blog! :)
PS It took me a while to figure out how to comment....I don't think I've ever commented on a blog before because I had no idea how to do it! You might be laughing but I just learned how to text on a cell phone this summer!

The Downey's said...

Now...how do I get back to where I was before? I will figure this out!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out really cute!

Sheri said...

Cute pictures! She's so sweet!