They are trying to be really scary here, I don't think it worked so well.
It is pretty hard for them to look intimadating. They were trying to growl and it sounded more like they were singing. What can I say, they are pretty ferocious!
How could three such beautiful little girlie-girls think they could look scary?? They would have do a whole lot more than plastic vampire teeth!! Darling girls!!
My Hubby and I have been married for almost 15 years now. Our family is a growing bunch of 4 little girls and one little boy. Each one of them is so different. It keeps life exciting. Derek works hard and is a Great Daddy. Life is good!
3 comments:
How could three such beautiful little girlie-girls think they could look scary?? They would have do a whole lot more than plastic vampire teeth!! Darling girls!!
Scaaaary!
spooky! The boys thought those were cool!
Post a Comment