Friday, November 6, 2009

The Show!


My girls decided to put on a show the other night. With costume changes and planned choroegraphy and everthing. They did 4 different songs. People who get boys are said to be going for their baseball (or basketball) team, I think i am working on my dance team!!

I am trying to load some clips of their show, but My computer is not agreeing with me.

Here are a couple clips I managed to get to load.



6 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! What rhythm and movement!!!

Sheri said...

I LOVE it! Could they possibly be any more adorable?! They dance WAY better than I can.

Danielle and Trenton said...

They are so funny, and talented. I love it! I can just imagine years from now, Saileen and Kenna fall in love and we break out the dancing movies!!

Unknown said...

Look at those hip movers holy hanna..if I could only do have that!!! They should be luao dancers for sure!

Unknown said...

oh and I can't believe how old saileen looks...especially with that big girl pony tail!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

I just watched it again!! I just can't get over how talented they are!!