I went to my first Hypnobirthing class last nigh and I did make Derek come with me, although he did try to convince me to go to a movie instead on the way there. I was a good class, I even learned some new things about childbirth.I just have to say, The Power of the mind and the incredible capabilities of a body are just astounding! If you have never heard of Hypnobirthing before, you are probably thinking I am a crazy person. Look it up and you will be amazed to see what women can do when given the tools they need to go through childbirth naturally.
8 months ago

5 comments:
I'll have to look that one up! I've never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Too bad I have c-sections or I'd consider:( I always wanted to try it all natural, good luck to you! And I was actually a bit disappointed seeing the new post wasn't of your cute girls in their halloween costumes:( Can't wait to see!!!
Oh, I want to hear more! I want to know how it went!
Yep that's what I did with Ledger and didn't make it cause the doctor was lame and wasn't there....definately what I will do next time! Are you going to do it??? It's painful but it's not at the same time...
the bottlecaps you can get on etsy or ebay. Just search for unpressed bottle caps...
and nope we won't be headed up for either holiday...no money here...and no time with Brizden and Rylek's school schedule!
I read the book and got the CDs while I was pregnant with Rachel, and I thought it helped a lot. I didn't go all for everything they taught, but there are some valuable skills in there that helped me immensely during delivery.
I'm a fan of hypnobirthing. (But I am also a huge fan of epidurals. ;))
I'm all for going natural! I have done un-medicated with all 3. Though I have never looked into the Hypnobirthing. I highly recommend the Bradley method and a water birth. my 2 boys were water births and I will never do anything else again. Good luck with everything and Congrats on another little girl coming. You look amazing!
Post a Comment