Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June continues

I am not sure what is going on here, but apparently he is having some fun at church! 
After the sunburn from the Cabin trip began to peel, it was quite amusing to her to see how big the pieces of skin could be.....Ew, that is all I have to say about that! 
Derek has had several camp outs with the young mens, sometimes he injures himself....comes with the territory I guess! 
Bk's birthday came and went! he is 4 now! He loved opening presents! 
Which consisted mostly of Star Wars guys....which he LOVES!
Building more outside! Always building! 
A salmon ladder this time! 
The middle girls had a fashion show with the activity girls 
Jojo posing as a Shy model! ;-)
Dad go an AR-15 for his birthday this year, and he thinks he is hilarious when sending this out to everyone! 
Starting to order stuff for school! It's getting exciting! 
From Grammie! The HULK!!! 
Lining up all his Big guys! 
All his little guys join him for lunch! 
He says they like to watch him eat! 
Bia got her hair cut! 
She loves it! 

No comments: