Thursday, June 30, 2016

REFIT


I went to a REFIT certification class over a weekend, the kids and Dad had so much fun, they barley even knew I was gone!

Swimming in the pool with Bubbles! Too fun! 
Funny kids!
Bk and Dad Chillin! 
I am sure they missed me terribly! 
Meanwhile, I am eating out and watching surfers while I eat! 
Our view from the Hotel Room.
Beds, lights, bathroom....we are good to go!!!
I went with Jessica...Moms weekend out! 
Here we are!!! Let's do this!!! 
Meeting the REFIT Crew! 
Lots of people to meet! 
Saratoga Springs group! 
My kids were so excited that probably a titch jealous that I got a picture with them! 
Our Certification group! 
Learning new steps and Choreography!! 
Teaching from Catherine
Signing cards for the girls....
My star! 
More dancing 
More teaching...
More dancing AND teaching!
Meeting new people! 
Angela....Teaching again! 
Wrapping up the weekend
ME going under the tunnel getting my certificate!
We DID IT!! 
Home now, tired, sweaty, happy, empowered, and ready to Change the world....or at least teach a REFIT class! 

No comments: