Saturday, September 20, 2008

Before and after

This is really and truly her hair, right out of the bath. After air drying for about a half hour.
I even brushed it!
Blow drying makes it even poofier! Believe me, I've tried it!
So here is a before pictures
There are no camer tricks or photoshopping. I PROMISE! This is why I do their hair like I do.
Here she is after.

Doesn't it look much better!! What a difference a hair doo makes!

MyLee and her little MINIPIGGIES!

Her hair is getting close to being able to do some fun things with it.

Here is an easy hair doo! braids to messy piggies.
......And on that farm she had some PIGGIES!!! E-I-E-I-O!
Or just piggie tails rather! ;P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you should flat iron mykenna's hair...mine is the same way...pain in the rear isn't it! that's why its always in a messy bun...i am not as patient as you...

dkstaker said...

I have tried a flat iron a few times, but her hair is too short. I can't get close enough to her head to make it lie down. she doesn't like it, she thinks its too hot and the lowest settings doesn't do anything. Even if I do get is straight, as soon as it gets wet, it is back to what it was before.

Nik said...

So I won't complain that my girl's hair is straight...Hey! Your sister-in-law has amazing talents. Like attracts like, I suppose. ;) Maybe I should come and stalk the Staker family get-togethers! (maybe I will.....